Terms of Services
I. Terms and Conditions
1. This online store belongs to the firm Grenboel JSC with registration address: Sofia, zh.k. Yavorov 72 UIC: BG175223559
2. We are manufacturers, and direct importers and distributors of the products we offer.
3. The General Terms define the legal relationship that occur when purchasing goods from the specified online store between Grenboel JSC on the one side, hereinafter referred to as the SUPPLIER and the customer-client on the other, hereinafter referred to as the CUSTOMER.
4. Pressing the button “DELIVER” is considered as an agreement with the specified conditions for use of the online store.
5. The SUPPLIER has the right to change any of these conditions at any time without prior notice. The revised conditions come into force with their publication on the site.
1. The SUPPLIER provides to the CUSTOMER:
– a choice of products that they can buy
– accurate information (importer, manufacturer, weight, storage conditions, method of use) about the products that the CUSTOMER can buy
– точна цена на продуктит- exact price of the products that the CUSTOMER can buy.
1. The prices in the online store are for 1 (one) piece including VAT unless otherwise specified.
2. The stated price of the product does not include the delivery price, if any. Delivery cost is added to the product price.
3. The prices in the online store can be changed by Grenboel JSC at any time without prior notice on the store’s website.
4. The CUSTOMER pays the price, which is announced at the time of making the order..
5. The price discounts in the online store are recorded as the originally announced price is crossed out and the new price appears beside it.
1. By pressing the “Buy” button, the customer becomes a party to a contract with Grenboel JSC, as described in the CPA (Consumer Protection Act).
2. A good is considered ordered or requested by the customer after the customer has received an email that the order has been created.
3. In the case of an incorrect phone or delivery address, the order is considered canceled and will not be delivered.
1. The SUPPLIER is obliged to deliver without defects the products ordered in the online store of the CLIENT within the terms specified below.
2. The CUSTOMER is obliged to provide access to the delivery person to the address indicated by him.
3. The price of delivery is without specifying the exact time or other additional services. If the CUSTOMER wishes the order to be delivered at the exact time and day, the delivery costs are at the expense of the CUSTOMER.
4. Delivery times, provided that the address and telephone number of the CUSTOMER are confirmed on the day of the order or already exist in our database, are:
– for Sofia – from 1 to 3 working days from order confirmation.
– for the country – from 1 to 3 working days and according to the schedule of the selected courier.
5. If the CUSTOMER does not provide access to the announced delivery address, the order is considered canceled. If desired by the CUSTOMER, the order can be made after the delivery period, but only if the CUSTOMER pays the costs of transport and delivery.
6. The SUPPLIER is not responsible for delaying the order due to the fault of the courier company.
Payment can be made:
1. By bank transfer, the amount of the order must be transferred to the bank account of the SUPPLIER before the ordered products leave the warehouse.
2. With cash on delivery, the amount is paid at the time of the courier delivering the order.
3. By credit / debit card through a virtual POS terminal.
VII. Refusal and return of ordered and delivered goods
1. According to CPA, Article 55, the customer has the right to refuse the purchased goods within 14 (fourteen) days of receiving it, without stating a reason and without owing any compensation. In this case Grenboel JSC is obliged to refund to the customer in full the amounts paid by him no later than 30 days from the date on which the consumer has refused the goods.
2. In case of returns, the cost for the delivery is paid by the customer.
3. The amounts are refunded by cash, by cash on delivery, or to the client’s bank account. In case the payment is made with a bank card, the refund is made by ordering a reverse operation on the card with which the payment was made within 14 days.
4. The customer must keep the goods received from Grenboel JSC in quality and safety during the term of Art. 55 (1) of the Law on Consumer Protection. Prerequisite for the goods to be returned is to be kept in an excellent presentation, without being used and with the original packaging. Products must be returned in the original appearance in which they are received by the customer.
5. According to the Law on Consumer Protection products that do not meet these conditions are not refundable and are subject to refusal. The SUPPLIER has the right to refuse to return a product, according to the law.
1. CUSTOMERS of the e-shop may not copy, use, or distribute texts, images or parts of the site without the explicit written consent of the SUPPLIER.
2. CUSTOMERS of the e-shop are not allowed to overload the online store with fake requests or other information (flood).
3. CUSTOMERS of the e-shop are not allowed to perform acts that violate generally established rules of communication, to perform malicious actions, dissemination of viruses, and the like, damaging or violating the rights or interests of third parties.
IX. Declaration on the Protection of personal data
1. The SUPPLIER ensures to the CUSTOMER the confidentiality of information and personal data. The latter will not be used, provided or brought to the attention of third parties outside the cases and conditions set out in these Terms and Conditions.
2. The SUPPLIER protects customers’ personal data, become known when filling out the electronic form for making an application to purchase. This obligation shall cease if the customer has provided incorrect data.
3. Subject to applicable law and the provisions of these Terms and Conditions, the SUPPLIER can use personal data of the CUSTOMER only for the purposes specified in the contract. Any other purposes for which the data is used, will be tailored to Bulgarian legislation, the applicable international instruments, Internet ethics, rules of morality and decency.
4. The SUPPLIER is obliged to not disclose any personal information about customer to third parties – government bodies, companies, individuals and others, except when he received the written consent of CUSTOMER or the information is required by state organs or officials as existing legislation, to require collect such information.
5. The SUPPLIER is obliged provide the information under the law.